- Internationally acknowledged Hungarian sorts
- Produced in that certain year
- Free from dirt and shell remains
- Neither rancid nor moldy
- Assorted, fresh
- In case of organic kernel: free from chemicals and artificial additives.
half, quarter, eighth
- Extra half: contains 96-100% light kernels
- 70% half, 20% quarter, 10% 1/8 light kernels
- 40% half; 40% quarter; 20% 1/8 light kernels
- 50% 1-1/8 light kernels, 50% 1-1/8 dark kernels (for grinding)
In walnut kernel cartons, in 10 kg units (we make smaller units on prior claim)
Organic Abrasives (walnut shell powder)
Nature of classified ground shell
- Its Mohs hardness is between 2,5-3,0 therefore it is not harder than the soft metals, it does not damage them.
- It is polygonal, angular, its edges make it suitable for cleaning harder metals.
- Unlike sand it does not warm or deform delicate parts.
- It does not cause later corrosion to metal-oxides.
- Chemical composition: cellulose, lignin.
- Chemically inert, insoluble in water, does not react with acid or lye.
- Dry, water content <8-9 %
- Fat content: about 0,5 %
- Specific gravity: 0,74 g/cm3, volume weight: 0,57 g/cm3
- It is not harmful to human body in any way, it does not contain fine particles that cause silicosis.
- Environmentally friendly, decompose naturally.
- under 0,6 mm
- 0,6-0,8 mm
- 0,8-1,0 mm
- 0,6-1,0 mm
- 1,0-1,2 mm
- 2,0-3,0 mm
20 kg paper bag (300kg/Palette)